Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Developer
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Be responsible for the full life-cycle software development of GroundTruth’s mobile products for app developers.
- Research mobile OS optimization, architect key features, resolve challenging technical problems, and identify technology trends.
- Partner and collaborate with Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Engineering Leads and Product Managers.
- Write robust source code, unit test cases, debug issues and other software related activities.
- An experienced Objective C, Swift and/or Java coder.
- Able to perform code reviews, write unit and integration tests, and lead/contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Highly motivated and excited to help build the next stage of location-based solutions for mobile apps.
- A self-starter.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field; PhD is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience as a professional mobile Software Engineer (Android/iOS or both).
- Proven track record of building best in class software.
- Released a mobile app or a framework / SDKs for iOS / Android.
- A solid understanding of the mobile OS platforms, and in particular – in working with the OS’s location services as well as with running background services.
- Experience in full-cycle application deployment and SDK hosting (Gradle / Cocoapods).
How you can impress us:
- Personal projects.
- Expert in iOS and Android.
- Experience using Appium/Selenium.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.