Role: Accounting Assistant – Billing & Reporting Accounting |
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth enables real-time, location-based marketing, without the guesswork. Working with GroundTruth, marketers can deliver more relevant, personalized messages to the right people they want to reach, based on the real places they visit every day. Each month, GroundTruth’s patented location platform helps marketers reach over 500 million people globally via more than 100 thousand popular mobile applications. With GroundTruth, marketers can say goodbye to assumptive marketing and reach the right people at real places in real-time with precision, relevance and confidence. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The position requires to work 50% of the time in the US shift. The company will pay the night shift allowance for working in the US shift. First and last of the month, they will most likely be in India time, but the rest will most likely be US time.
- Review employee expense report to ensure compliance of company’s policy
- Inquire with employees for receipts and explanations when needed
- Perform analysis on expenses incurred for department managers
- Ensure expenses are accurately booked into financial reporting system
- Coordinate monthly billing reconciliation for all lines of business
- Monitor and analyze revenue fulfillment for billing reconciliation and campaign performance
- Assist with month end close activities
- Assist with preparing documents for quarterly/annual review and audit
- Support ad hoc projects
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player: Believes in Ground Truth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 2-5+ years of experience in Accounting or book keeping
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve data issues/needs
- Relevant experience working with large data sets
- Intermediate to advanced experience MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Proven track record of tackling complex business questions, mining data, and generating business
relevant insights that are communicated in a simple to consume and thorough fashion
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment.
How you can impress us:
- Experience with Expensify
- Experience with Salesforce or Oracle Fusion