Role: GIS QA Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a GIS QA Analyst, direct or coordinate quality assurance and production efficiency. Work to improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability. Must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
• Lead BP POIs process-Drawing Polygons.
• Need to achieve daily set target with quality score.
• Need to do Quality check for blueprinted POIs.
• Proactively analyze issue/error trends and recommend preventive and corrective action.
• Proactively flag issues related to process compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from defined processes.
• Update daily, weekly and monthly reports of work done for China blueprinting.
• Communicate with China stakeholders.
• Recommend features and requirements for enhancing Blueprints modules in production systems.
• Quick Learner
• Willing to work as per China timings or as per business needed.
• Capable of working on other countries as well.
• Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
• Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
• Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
• Graduate in any stream.
• 2 years to 4 year of work experience
• Good Excel skills
• Knowledge of map navigation, Satellite view description and 3D concept
• Should have able to read map.
• Understanding of POIs Lat Long.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.