GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Write clean, testable code with an emphasis on performance and maintainability.
- Learn best practices and essential techniques for enterprise software engineering, including good coding style, test-driven development, and peer code review.
- Work closely with broader team to overcome business and technical challenges at scale.
- Contribute to mission critical systems that make up GroundTruth’s next-generation ad serving platform.
- Completed or are in the process of completing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A good grasp of fundamental data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with C++ or Java.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How you can impress us:
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Distributed systems
- API design
- Real-time streaming
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies:
- Stream processing and big data frameworks (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Hadoop)
- NoSQL data stores (e.g. Aerospike, Redis, Cassandra)
- AWS ecosystem (e.g. Lambda, EMR, DynamoDB)
- CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Fitnesse)
- Ability to analyze and visualize complex data sets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status