Senior Strategy Analyst
Strategy and Operations | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
This role will be responsible for driving analysis from our mobile-location platform including overall business visitation patterns, and client-specific strengths and opportunities. The Analyst will leverage these findings to develop consumer insights from real-world behaviors and act as the go-to expert for these learnings.
The ideal candidate should have both strong analytical and written presentation skills. In addition to data analysis, they will be working closely with strategy manager to detect and apply key foot traffic learnings for their verticals.
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports that enable the Executive Leadership, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to drive business performance
- Proactively analyze metrics to answer key questions with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas of change or improvement
- Leverage data and tools available to deliver core KPIs, reporting and performance forecasts
- Support team in assessing performance of various operational initiatives
- Develop and maintain reporting for campaign performance, delivery, profit margin, etc.
- Collaborate with Campaign Managers to understand campaign delivery/performance and relationship to inventory used
- Become a trusted partner to Sales, Account Management, Finance, Marketing and other cross-functional business units to drive business value
- Personable, solutions-oriented, creative thinker, and trailblazer
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Detail-oriented and extremely well-organized
- Ability perform complex analysis and present it to internal and external stakeholders in a digestible and actionable way
- Can tell a story through data-driven insights and develop key takeaways
- 2-3 years’ experience preferably in consulting, marketing, or business/strategy analyst role
- Extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency or willingness to learn SQL/R/Python is preferred
- Experience working with databases is preferred
- Experience presenting to clients is preferred
- Knowledge of advertising industry, mobile ecosystem, big data, and/or database marketing is preferred
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status