Marketing Insights Manager
Marketing | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
This role will be responsible for identifying trends and driving analysis from our mobile-location platform including overall business visitation patterns and client-specific strengths and opportunities. The Marketing Insights Manager will leverage these findings to develop consumer insights from real-world behaviors and translate these insights into actionable strategy recommendations.
GroundTruth is seeking someone with both strong analytical and communication skills. In addition to data analysis, they will be working closely with marketing and sales leads to detect and apply key insights for their clients. This is a unique opportunity to own a key part of the business with a ton of growth potential so we are looking for someone who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data from an incredible mobile-location dataset to understand and develop insights on human behavior for thought-leadership content and sales collateral
- Support sales team in growing strategic accounts through foot traffic insights, interpretation, and actionable strategy recommendations
- Work closely with product team to help launch and manage a location-based insights tool including outlining market needs, designing features, and defining go-to-market strategy
- Able to “translate” data into consumer insights and recommendations
- Comfortable owning projects independently end to end
- Comfortable with communicating with internal stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent in education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent analytical ability as well as strong written and spoken communication skills – ability to simplify and present complex analysis
- Extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience in some kind of analysis using with Excel / VBA / Macros, SQL is preferred
- Experience with quantitative analysis using SAS/R/SPSS or similar software desired
- Knowledge of advertising industry desired
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.