Marketing CRM and Operations Manager
New York, NY | Marketing
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
We’re strategically scaling our B2B Growth and CRM initiatives, and we’re seeking a CRM and Operations Marketer to help drive acquisition and retention efforts for GroundTruth’s fast-growing business lines. You will turn customer data and insights into actionable strategies, delivering meaningful interactions with our growing customer base. In this role, you’ll combine analytical rigor with marketing skills to build and optimize data-driven campaigns to acquire, onboard, activate, and retain customers. You’ll own the marketing operations for lead and campaign management.
You will work with cross functional teams to develop and execute effective multichannel acquisition and CRM programs with an agile “test and learn” mindset. The person in this role will shape our CRM messaging channels and the execution of our marketing automation strategy across email, paid media and social, webinars and newsletters. The ideal candidate is a data-driven operator who will have experience in both CRM and Lifecycle Marketing. The person will have experience in launching and optimizing new and existing campaigns and lifecycle flows, lead management and nurturing, customer on-boarding, and conversion rate optimization. This role will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing.
- Develop and launch CRM programs: You’ll lead CRM marketing programs such as monthly webinars and newsletters across email, social, paid and owned media
- Drive campaign execution and optimization: You are responsible for driving end-to-end campaign execution, and optimize continuously via program reporting and campaign analysis. Own campaign creative, development, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle; including acquisition, onboarding, and trigger email campaigns
- Process coordination and automation for lead management, list/audience segmentation and email marketing
- Analyze marketing and sales data for activity efficacy and improvement in marketing and sales processes
- Collaborate with Sales Operations on improvement plans for Salesforce and marketing/sales related activities/processes
- Reporting: Regularly monitor analytics and develop reports, including an attribution framework/process, for all activities for business stakeholders, to ensure the impact of initiatives is fully understood and the results are used to inform future plans and improvement
- Support Lifecycle Programs: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, test and optimize the customer lifecycle, including automated CRM programs to support customer onboarding, engagement and retention initiatives
- Work with Data Science team to continuously optimize lead scoring
- Taking a Customer-First Approach: You will take a customer first thought process and be a creative thinker, who isn’t afraid of working with data to enhance campaigns and overall strategies. Manage messaging and the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance
- Deeply experienced with email marketing and CRM platforms. You’ve worked in numerous systems and know the ins and outs of what makes a great email
- Strong track record of effective time/project management; ability to multitask & prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met, deliverables are provided on time
- Data and results-driven: Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
- Experience with marketing campaign targeting/segmentation tools (e.g. Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo) automation strategy, and experimental design
- Strong creative, customer segmentation and analytical experience
- Ability to get into the detail, problem solve, resolve issues and bring teams together. A natural leader, who’s also passionate about effective collaboration. And you’ve got excellent interpersonal skills that you utilize to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Being a Self-Starter: Be a self-starter with a “break through walls” mentality, who is ready to get the job done no matter what challenges you come across
- You know how to launch audience-specific content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs. You’ve owned lead and/or revenue goals from CRM programs
This is our ideal wishlist, but most people don’t check every box on every job description. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 4+ years of experience developing email campaigns with an email campaign management system (e.g. Marketo, Responsys, Pardot, ExactTarget/SalesForce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Previous experience with Marketo and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- 4+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- 3-5+ years experience in B2B Marketing and Demand Generation
- Strong analytical skills, reporting ,and data analysis
- Experience in data management
- Expertise in Marketing/Sales tools (Marketo, HubSpot, SFDC, Smartsheet, GA, etc.)
- Optimize lead management and scoring methodologies and processes to ensure quality leads are passed to sales with the full context and clarity required for successful hand-off and follow-up
- Measure, report, and strategize metrics to support growth opportunities related to the performance of our marketing web properties and demand generation campaigns
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.