Software Engineer in Test
Mountain View, CA or Vancouver, Canada
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries.
- Design and develop automated test suite.
- Design and develop test plans, testing strategies, test cases.
- Automate test cases using Java, Maven, UNIX & scripting languages (Shell/ Perl / Python).
- Report overall quality status including bugs & enhancements in timely and effectively.
- Closely work with developers, managers to build software from initial requirements through deployment and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field; PhD is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Strong experience in UI automation.
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and process.
- Excellent programming skills in Java and scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage large projects: organized, independent, and results-oriented.
How you can impress us:
- Experience in TestNG & JUNIT.
- Experience with Big Data and distributed systems.
- Experience with CI environment.
- Experience with ETL technologies.
- Experience with REST API.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.