Groundtruth is looking for a programmatic media expert, focused on successfully optimizing and growing accounts for our strategic partnerships with agencies, agency trading desks (ATDs), and marketers. Reporting directly to the Head of Programmatic Director for EMEA, this critical member of the EMEA team will have a great opportunity to influence the strategic direction of the company, and to cement our position as thought leaders in the programmatic space. Success in this position requires passion for ad tech with a heavy emphasis on programmatic, strong consultative and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and ad operations to grow accounts and nurture them to success via optimization, consultative guidance, and advanced programmatic troubleshooting
- Help to upsell clients by evangelizing programmatic buying best practices as well as accelerate demand for Groundtruth’s location-verified inventory, private marketplaces and emerging demand-focused products such as mobile video
- Drive best practices among EMEA sales team around account planning, forecasting, relationship building, and solution selling
- Establish Groundtruth as trusted partner in programmatic space; provide guidance to clients on long term strategy for effective programmatic buying.
- Serve as internal advocate for clients by identifying common needs/opportunities across portfolio of clients and work with product management team to develop product roadmap for buyers
- Develop deep expertise of the Groundtruth product suite to provide advice to buyers around how to maximize value from our partnership
- Responsible for regular, accurate updates on client spend and client programmatic behaviour trend
- 3 years working in online advertising (account management or ad operations preferred)
- Solid understanding of the programmatic landscape and mechanisms (PMP/PA buying, attribution, common challenges, etc)
- Experience working with Ad Exchanges, Ad Servers, DMPs, SSPs, etc
- Quick learner with the ability to digest technical material and relate it to lay-people
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Clear understanding of real-time bid exchanges and programmatic buying fundamentals, particularly display, mobile and video formats. App experience is a plus!
- BSc/BA degree required