GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
As Vice President of GroundTruth’s OTT/CTV business, you will be responsible for creating a revenue roadmap and driving the go-to-market strategy for our new OTT/CTV product launch. We are looking for a candidate who can collaborate across teams, understand new ideas and challenges quickly, communicate new concepts effectively, and sell strategically.
- Define the sales and go to market strategy for our OTT solutions across devices (Connected TV, Mobile).
- Evangelize GroundTruth’s performance products with an OTT approach in partnership with the marketing team
- Train and develop skills across the sales organization in Video and OTT sales
- Act as a trusted partner to Customer Success, Ad Ops and Product organizations to help clarify the positioning and continuously improve and prioritize tasks in the product based on market demands
- Support the data and media supply team in providing direction on supply partnerships and commitments
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of existing and prospective customers along with revenue responsibilities to achieve and exceed annual revenue targets
- A collaborative problem solver that champions client asks internally
- A strong attitude towards ownership and action
- In-depth experience in programmatic video and OTT/CTV sales
- Knowledge of agency structures, budgets and approaches to achieving most success
- Established relationships within the advertising buying industry
- In-depth knowledge and experience in location-based targeting and audience targeting techniques and vendors
- Strong expertise (10+ years) in digital advertising, with knowledge of performance-based media and advertising
- Experience with Programmatic and Linear TV
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.