Vancouver, BC | Product Management
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to deliver quality designs
- Design UX
- Ideate with the product team on mocks, workflows, and user interface.
- Produce, maintain, and help validate UI standards for the product / engineering team
- Create solutions for mobile and website that meet customer needs with direction and requirements
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet project’s goals and schedule
- Leverage data and research to improve experience continuously
- Meet directly with customers and users to collect feedback/requirements
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Organized – Priority and deliver timely work
- User Oriented – Understand the context and intentions from users or clients
- Collaborative – Take feedback and provide actionable feedback to improve the final deliverables
- Design related diploma or degree, e.g., design, HCI or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working experience as a product designer or UI designer building Mobile and Web products
- Comfortable with industry standard design tool sets, e.g. Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator mainly, AE is a plus), Figma
- Knowledge of usability, heuristics evaluation, Mobile and Web design guidelines
- An online portfolio to present your digital work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.