Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As the Sales Director, you will develop and manage relationships directly with clients and agencies in the retail and restaurant industry, which means you need to be focused, proactive and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as an advocate for clients within GroundTruth. You will use your analytical skills to grow existing business, develop new business and support your Pod with account and market knowledge.
- Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features.
- Learn and work with GroundTruth’s ongoing development of product to maximize client campaign results.
- Create new relationships and identify new opportunities to increase advertiser’s performance and investment in GroundTruth solutions.
- Identify and solve client problems proactively and creatively.
- Excellent ability to lead/manage workflow of your supporting pod (Account Management & AdOps)
- Execute quickly and create project plans that align with business objectives and priorities with minimum guidance.
- Provide guidance to more junior team members and their Pod.
- Drives the pace of the pod to achieve revenue & business goals.
- Problem solver:Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized:Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible:Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication:Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player:Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude:Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 4 years of experience in media sales and/or in the retail and restaurant industry.
- 2 years of experience in a brand direct-facing role, preferably with top retail and restaurant brands and engagement with C level executives (i.e CMOs)
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and show dedication to achieving revenue goals.
- Proven track record in excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Excellent execution skills, showing high sales achievement consistently on your current role (or most recent role).
- Excellent leadership, cross-functional influencing, organizational skills, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.