Account Management, Client Services | New York City, NY
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
Account Coordinators at GroundTruth are the fuel that power our sales team and are expected to provide the highest level of pre-sale support. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the location industry. The Account Coordinator will report to the Manager, Account Management.
- Prioritize and complete request for proposals (RFPs) within designated pod.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of GroundTruth product and capabilities, translate your knowledge into media plans that help clients meet their objectives and solve business problems.
- Responsible for all procedures related to setting up and executing successful campaigns – working with Account Executives, Account Managers and Ad Operations to schedule creative, execute revisions, ensure campaigns delivery and meet client-specified KPIs.
- Responsible for aggregating research and/or reporting data throughout the client engagement.
- Problem solver:Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized:Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible:Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication:Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player:Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude:Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 1-2 years digital and/or mobile media experience.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Passionate about the mobile advertising space, ensuring world-class customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.