GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and functional test cases from functional specs.
- Support cross-functional teams in integrated test efforts.
- Building new test infrastructure and maintain them for automation setups.
- Design and develop automated test infrastructure to ensure functionality and stability of mission-critical systems.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to accelerate software development velocity and promote rapid iteration.
- Travel Required Minimum 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required. MS Degree preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in software development testing
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and processes.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Passion, dedication, and enthusiasm to drive solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry knowledge of online advertising (is a plus)
How you can impress us:
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Testcafe.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with triaging customer issues and driving towards a speedy resolution.
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
- Experience with ad serving technology.
- Experience designing and running stress, load, and performance tests
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.