Events Marketing Internship
Marketing, New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary course of intent. Working with GroundTruth, marketers can deliver more relevant, personalized messages to the right people they want to reach, based on the real places they visit every day. Learn more at www.groundtruth.com.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in mobile location-based advertising, while taking a deeper dive into events in this space. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with industry leaders and other professionals in the advertising community.
- Support the Events Marketing Manager and on all sponsored, owned and internal events.
- Assist in the coordination of event planning, execution and take down.
- Research information from new events, venues and vendors for projects.
- Update events resource documents including event processes and vendor information.
- Manage RSVP database for all owned events.
- Help maintain stock of promotional products and collateral list.
- Plan and act based on tight program timelines.
- Support other initiatives of the team as needed.
- Interested in learning about events in the digital advertising and technology industry.
- A self-starter that takes initiative.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year college, preferably a rising Junior or Senior.
- Outgoing and self-motivated personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as a member of the team
- Past work or internship experience in any events industry preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.