People Operations | New York, NY, United States
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We are currently seeking a Training Coordinator to join our growing Learning & Development team. You will be part of building and delivering high quality training and development experiences for GroundTruth.
- Coordinate all logistics for training programs.
- Facilitate New Employee Orientation to effectively onboard and provide all new GroundTruth employees across organization with the foundational knowledge of GroundTruth.
- Administer the GroundTruth Learning Center (powered by Docebo Enterprise LMS)
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization for training content.
- Create, update, and maintain training content for classroom training, web hosted training and on-demand e-learning.
- Report and track training progress.
- Driven. A self-starter who is highly motivated and excited to help enhance GroundTruth’s training program.
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in L&D and digital advertising.
- A fantastic written and verbal communicator, who enjoys building relationships.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting infront of groups.
- Energetic and excel in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Strong training facilitation and coordination skills.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Outgoing and dedicated to growing both the L&D team and GroundTruth.
- A bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years’ experience in training or related roles (HR, Sales, Account Management, Product or Marketing fields preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Preferred, but not required, experience with Learning Management Systems (Docebo preferred).
- Experience working with startups preferred.
- Experience in digital advertising/media preferred.