Role: Senior Product Manager
Location: Gurugram, India
Established in 1993, WeatherBug is a popular weather site and mobile app providing hyperlocal, live weather data and proactive alerting to consumer users. With over 15 million unique users per month, across all platforms, WeatherBug’s vision is to provide environmental intelligence for all aspects of people’s lives. The WeatherBug app is a top-rated weather app in the app stores. In 2019, WeatherBug was named the best weather app by MediaPost’s Appy Awards. WeatherBug is owned and operated by GroundTruth, the leading global location technology platform. Learn more: www.weatherbug.com
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with the head of product to assess partner needs and expectations to manage deliverables into the product roadmap. This hire will work effectively with stakeholders and provide transparency to senior leadership and work with design, development, information security, and other product management teams.
- Communicate effectively with both large and small teams of internal and external project stakeholders to set and manage client expectations and timelines throughout the project.
- Provide transparency to senior leadership and work with design, development, information security, and other product management teams.
- Monitor product, tools and services in order to drive the business aspects of demand, customers’ user experience, return-on-investment (ROI), and satisfaction of original (business & technical) requirements
- Understand and validates the details of deliverables as provided by project resources; identifies, analyzes and closes gaps. (Specs, Mocks & Acceptance Tests)
- Relationship management: Understand client and partner needs and effectively communicate expectations with product delivery and timelines
- Lead and strategize product meetings to drive overall business objectives
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s and WeatherBug’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 6+ years’ experience in Product Management with a solid track record of successful product delivery
- Strong understanding of technology and product development lifecycle, including experience with agile software development and prioritizing backlogs for engineers
- Proven experience managing partner relationships and demonstrates the ability to communicate expectations with given timelines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think strategically.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.