Sales Development Representative – Platform
Remote | Sales
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and were recently ranked of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work. Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about you
At GroundTruth, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to customer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Utilize prospecting tools, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 6 months – 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and can work at a fast pace
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with SalesForce and other CRM/Prospecting software
- Prior experience in sales or as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.