People Operations | New York, NY, United States
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a Recruiting Manager, you will lead a team of recruiters focused on technical and non-technical roles. As a Manager, you will be in an important and strategic role as a critical liaison between the team leaders and recruiters. You have experience growing a strong team who pride themselves on delivering superior customer service, provide insights about the mobile industry and maintain a strong GroundTruth culture. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading the industry. The Recruiting Manager will report to the VP of People Operations.
- Manage GroundTruth’s recruitment team (one Corporate Recruiter in New York, NY, one Technical Recruiter in Mountain View, CA).
- Guide strategy for recruitment for all full-time and part-time positions in the US.
- Partner with international recruitment leads for reporting and approvals.
- Perform full cycle recruitment for senior-level positions (VP & up).
- Conduct the requisition and offer approval process.
- Report weekly on recruitment metrics.
- Ensure we have the proper relationships with partners such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Manage the budget and work with any outside recruitment agencies (annual cap).
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level. Ability to negotiate and mediate.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- Driven: A self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 7+ years’ proven experience in recruitment.
- 3+ years’ of experience managing recruiters.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite preferred) and HR databases.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting best practices.
- Strong ability to build relationships and partner with department heads and hiring managers across the organization.
- Have great attention to detail and able to work confidentially and install confidence in those you are working with.
- Experience working with startups or fast paced environment preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.