Technical Account Manager
Channel | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
GroundTruth is seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our Channel team. The Technical Account Manager is primarily responsible for providing technical solutions for streamlining operations as well as managing mobile campaigns. A successful candidate will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and have a winning attitude.
- Manage all activities required to launch campaigns, including interpreting insertion orders, testing and implementing creatives, and working with internal groups to launch on time.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Partner Developers to ensure the successful execution of all campaigns.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Devise and implement strategies for efficient processes and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Specialize in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various systems
- Provide Ad Hoc solutions for automating and streamlining internal process
- Monitor, evaluate & troubleshoot campaign delivery & performance
- Compile & report on key business metrics on a monthly & quarterly, & on ad-hoc basis
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Technically competent (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Motivated, goal orientated, and persistent, open to learning new skills and software
- Responsible and responsive: can work with minimal direction
- Dynamic, problem-solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel a must).
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in digital campaign management
- Proven optimization skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge and VBA is a plus
- Strong VBA Macro experience in Excel
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools (Firebug, Charles, Chrome/Safari Inspector) or Web Developer tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.