Business Operations Director
New York, NY | Strategy & Operations
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
We are looking for a Business Operations Director to monitor our organization’s functions and various third-party relationships and build processes that meet our business needs. The business operations director coordinates all of the actions of one or more departments within GroundTruth in order to achieve company business goals. They regularly make strategic decisions about all of the aspects of business operations. Main responsibilities include project managing new partnership or product launches, and monitoring production KPIs. To be successful, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Create, monitor and improve key business relationships.
- Build and drive processes based on our business goals.
- Project manage current and new business initiatives.
- Provide status and updates to organization and leaderships.
- Measuring the efficiency of systems and procedures.
- Establishes project goals and priorities.
- Works with members of the internal team and external stakeholders to ensure the project achieves business goals.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer, takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging in cross departmental conversations.
- Team Player: Builds cross team relationships and takes pride in being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 10+ years of adtech experience successfully managing complex business relationships, technology, finances, operations, or strategies.
- Proficient ability to manage and coordinate various groups both technical and business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.