LA or San Francisco | Sales
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combines their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
- Drive revenue and growth of new and existing accounts.
- Build a plan of action to attain quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Create and maintain client and agency relationships across all levels if their respective organizations
- Help implement campaigns and make strategic recommendations.
- Prioritize business opportunities.
- Work closely and collaborate with all departments across the GT organization (marketing, sales, product, engineering)
- Contribute to the awesome culture of the GroundTruth team
- A Self Starter
- A team player
- Goal setter- setting clear and measurable goals that can be used to gauge personal and professional future growth
- Strategic, tactical and analytical thinker – ability to mold conversation based on specific client needs
- Collaborator – ability to effectively work with various people and departments within the company
- Results Driven – revenue/account growth, client satisfaction
- 6+ years of relevant sales experience with proven track record of success (media sales preferred)
- Very strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task are imperative in this extremely fast-moving role
- Very strong attention to detail in all aspects of the business
- Go-getter mentality
- Ability to effectively and strategically complete RFP’s for clients in various verticals
- Prior management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.