Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Day to day accounting, reconciliations including Accounts payables management, cash and bank reconciliation, Prepaids, Accruals, general ledger.
- Fixed Assets accounting, depreciation, disposals, FA listing.
- Month end closing activities including entering transactions. Preparing schedules, reconciliation.
- Support in finalizing Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet including to provide variance analysis, support workings.
- Coordinating for payroll data input, reconciliation and tacking compliances as per due date checklist.
- Responsible for providing timely TDS & GST deposit details and working in excel reconciled with TB.
- Petty cash reconciliation, Bank reconciliation, Day to day cash management.
- Follow up for AP invoicing with inter departments, recording of expense.
- Employee reimbursement expense review and checking, sharing queries with employees and communicating for any Gaps.
- Review and entering contractors’ invoices in Fusion, sharing query with HR for timely resolution.
- Handle queries from inter departments and ensure timely revert.
- Maintain excellent stakeholder and cross team relationships through effective and timely communication
- Share knowledge and support other team members
- Assisting in preparing audit related working, providing support documentation as required by Auditors and resolving audit related queries.
- Support in ad-hoc work as required.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is Must.
- Commerce Graduate Full time / Regular Only /MBA
- 4-5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Strong technical accounting skills. Indian GAAP is must and USGAAP knowledge is preferred
- Attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be independent, self-motivated, success-driven, and willing to work within a team environment
- Must have worked in 300-500 headcount service industry.
- Take complete ownership of all the assigned responsibilities
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency in using MS excel sheet is a must (VLOOKUP, Pivot, Mail merge, etc)
- Analytical skills, employee oriented.