Role: Senior QA Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, IN
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combines their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and functional test cases from functional specs.
- Building new test infrastructure and maintain them for automation setups.
- Design and develop automated test infrastructure to ensure functionality and stability of mission-critical systems.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to accelerate software development velocity and promote rapid iteration.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in software development testing
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and processes.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Passion, dedication, and enthusiasm to drive solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry knowledge of online advertising (is a plus)
How you can impress us:
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Testcafe.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
- Experience with ad serving technology.
- Experience designing and running stress, load, and performance tests
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status