Senior Product Manager:
GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Come help build the best location-based ad platform in the world. In this role, you will focus on key components of GroundTruth’s ad platform. You will build attribution products based on offline store visits, as well as targeting capabilities to drive offline visits more efficiently. You will help influence our ad selection systems, POI database and various other key systems to build revenue-driving projects.
You will juggle with open-ended problem statements and be expected to make independent decisions based on both data and product instincts. This is a full-stack product role where you will work closely with data scientists and engineers to make data-driven products, as well as with marketers to help drive the adoption of our products.
- Develop location advertising products- these products will include building campaign trafficking SAAS product or its features (targeting, optimization, measurement, trafficking or reporting UI, data management platform, location management platform, insights platform etc)
- Work with data scientists on learning models, with system engineers on the ad-serving stack and with application developers on enhancing our application layer.
- Work with marketers and sellers to position our products as the best in the industry.
- Most importantly, iterate fast and ship constantly.
- A data go – getter: You enjoy getting into the weeds and take pleasure in unlocking insights through data.
- Technically adept: Not afraid of new technologies and driven to learn.
- Problem solver: Dives deep into a problem to come up with simple and elegant solutions.
- A strong communicator: Able to collaborate with multiple business and engineering stakeholders and work through conflicting needs.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer engineering. MBA is a huge plus..
- 3-5 years of experience in building and deploying product or features.
- Successfully conceptualize, developed (jointly with engineering) and taken to market (with marketing or sales team) a product and a feature. You should be able to assess and articulate the impact of product and features you have deployed.
- Demonstrable capabilities to deal with engineering, marketing, sales and customers.
- Product experience in digital advertising is a plus. Experience in mobile and location-based advertising is a HUGE plus.
- Strong proficiency in data and the ability to work alongside analytics teams.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and connect with engineering teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.