Software Engineer Intern, Front End
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries.
- Implement new web applications for internal and external use.
- Review and comprehend technical requirements.
- Contribute to project milestones by avoiding and solving complex technical problems through understanding the dependencies of a platform.
- Implement and integrate software features as per requirements.
- Work on product creation projects and/or technology projects with implementation or integration responsibilities.
- Bring productivity, quality and competitive advantage to SW development by solving problems in component/product level.
- Participate in operator meetings and receive details of product roadmaps.
- Be responsible for using the correct development environment.
- Communicate problems.
- Understand best practices in each platform and ensure the application adheres to each platform’s best practices.
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems; write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/degree, in progress or completed.
- The ability to commit to full-time internship.
- 1+ years relevant work or internship experience.
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Angular.
- A core understanding of the HTTP protocol.
- Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
- A natural openness to new ideas.
- Strong analytical ability to master cutting through to the heart of a situation and ensuring the right results in time.
- Independent way of working and believe that an open, honest dialogue ensures the best results.
- Hard-core debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- An excellent sense of what looks good in UI design.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
How you can impress us:
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud-front.
- Experience in single page web app programming.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.