Associate Revenue Manager (Campaign Manager)
Las Vegas, NV or NY, NY or Chicago, IL | Revenue Operations
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combines their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
As a Revenue Associate, you will run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. You will manage and oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
- Coordinate with Account Management and Revenue Operations teams to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including implementing creative, securing traffic supply, and interpreting insertion orders
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GT’s proprietary local ad-serving platform
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously
- Troubleshoot with cross-functional stake holders in case of any campaign related issues
- Manage expectations, communication and reporting metrics to internal team members
- Ensure successful fulfillment of all campaigns
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Revenue Operations team
- Reporting and month end reconciliation
- Complete detailed quality assurance reviews of campaign setups and updates
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Familiar with digital media and ad technology
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team environment.
- 1 to 2 years working experience in digital ad operations or relevant fields – advertising platform, online publisher, ad networks, digital agencies, etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge
- Demonstrated experience on ad serving platforms and/or Server-Side Platforms (SSP) / Demand-Side Platforms (DSP)
- Excellent client servicing, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience in creating Mobile Rich Media ads
- Proficient ad troubleshooting/testing on tools like Fiddler, Charles and other debugging tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.