Senior Software Engineer UI
Mountain View, CA, Remote | Engineering
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
- Write clean, effective, reusable and unit-testable code.
- Work in agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.
- Drive and follow best engineering practices.
- Mentor, and coach team members at different levels of experience in good coding and documentation practices.
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings.
- Estimate effort required to build new features.
- Provide operational support for your deployed code.
- B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 4+ years of experience in front end development.
- 2+ years of experience using Git or other distributed source control systems.
- Experience developing user interfaces that look and behave the same in different browsers.
- Experience in developing responsive user interfaces that adapt to different screen sizes without impacting user experience.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles, patterns, best practices, performance optimizations, and memory management.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and proactive can-do attitude.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives.
- You have experience communicating with product managers & engineers.
- Experience in mentoring and supporting peers & following best engineering practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Would be great if you have:
- A masters, post-graduate, or doctorate in a related field.
- Experience with AWS.
- Related industry experience in ad tech or marketing.
- Experience deploying production applications in AWS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.