Platform Sales | New York, NY
GroundTruth, formerly xAd, is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
In this role on our Platform Sales team, you’re in charge of educating and onboarding new users of GT Ads Manager from millions of small-medium sized business and the performance agencies that represent them.
- Develop and cultivate leads from SEM, social, performance agencies, and small and medium sized online and brick-and-mortar customers through the entire sales cycle (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Present GroudTruth’s value proposition to clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Become an expert in all aspects of GroundTruth’s business and platform solutions
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the needs of small business, and how GroudTruth can provide value
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in sales meetings and provide market feedback to GroundTruth’s senior leaders
- A fast learner and creative problem solver that thrives in performance-oriented team environments
- A skilled negotiator and excellent communicator adept at qualifying and closing the right customers
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests.
- Skilled at creating partnerships and have a talent for consultative selling
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations.
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency or in media sales
- A hunter mentality, with a drive to crack and grow business
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- A large range of contacts at SEO/SEM agencies and online resellers preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- A solution-driven “get it done” attitude
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.