Platform Sales | New York, NY or Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL or Germantown, MD or Las Vegas, NV
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
In this role on our Platform Sales team, you’re in charge of educating and onboarding new users of GT Ads Manager from millions of small-medium sized business and the performance agencies that represent them.
- Develop and cultivate leads from SEM, social, performance agencies, and small and medium sized online and brick-and-mortar customers through the entire sales cycle (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Present GroudTruth’s value proposition to clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Become an expert in all aspects of GroundTruth’s business and platform solutions
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the needs of small business, and how GroundTruth can provide value
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in sales meetings and provide market feedback to GroundTruth’s senior leaders
- A fast learner and creative problem solver that thrives in performance-oriented team environments
- A skilled negotiator and excellent communicator adept at qualifying and closing the right customers
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Skilled at creating partnerships and have a talent for consultative selling
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency or in media sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field and/or equivalent in education and experience
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- A large range of contacts at SEO/SEM agencies and online resellers preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- A solution-driven “get it done” attitude
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.