Advertising Operations | Las Vegas or Chicago or Atlanta
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
GroundTruth is seeking an experienced Digital Ad Operations professional to join our Operations team. The successful candidate must have experience with digital ad serving technologies, meticulous attention to detail and a winning attitude.
- Manage all activities required to launch mobile advertising campaigns, including interpreting Insertion Orders, testing and implementing creative, securing supply and working with internal groups to launch on time.
- Traffic mobile advertising campaigns in GroundTruth’s proprietary local ad serving platform, GroundTruth Ads Manager.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Devise and implement strategies for optimization, incremental and provide insights to the team.
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure the successful fulfillment of all campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, agencies, internal teams on all elements related to creative specifications and ad trafficking.
- Monitor discrepancies, ensure third party tracking is accurately implemented and reconcile campaigns each month for billing.
- Create and maintain documentation pertinent to the Ad Operations team in specific areas of expertise.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Passionate about ad technology and up to date with industry.
- Extremely detail oriented, analytical, motivated, and technically competent.
- Dynamic and performance driven in a fast-paced team environment.
- 2+ years working experience in a related field – platform, online publisher, ad network, agency etc.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with ad server technologies such as Google Ad Manager (DCM, DFP), Sizmek, Celtra, Flashtalking, etc.
- Experience with Measurement and Viewability
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as internet browser, Web Developer Tools.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.