GroundTruth, is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
GroundTruth’s Sales team works to understand the mobile needs of national brands, develop strong client relationships, be seen as an indispensable consultative mobile thought leader, and meet and exceed revenue expectations. Each Account Executive is responsible for the business management of their territory, and will be expected to forge strong partnerships with their clients in order to generate sales.
As a Senior Account Executive on the agency advertising sales team
- Establish key agency and client direct relationships, engaging client contacts and decision makers at all levels, and identifying and pitching sales opportunities within the rapidly growing mobile marketing advertising sector.
- Manage a territory, including building a plan of action, prioritizing business opportunities, effectively manage sales pipeline, and following-up with leads in a timely fashion.
- Present GroundTruth’s value proposition in a compelling manner.
- Build strong relationships with teams internally (including Operations, Account Management, etc) and partner cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure best in class client service.
- Evaluate large business decisions with manager, review potential solutions, collaborate and choose the best solutions/course of action
- Act as a thought leader, by taking initiative to keep up with industry news and trends, and sharing with the team.
- A strong seller, relationship manager, negotiator, communicator, and closer.
- A highly collaborative team player, with the ability to work well with sales, pre-sale, account management and technology teams.
- A creative and self-sufficient problem solver that can find solutions to common day to day situations
- A top notch communicator who is adept at influencing, persuading and conveying ideas in a meaningful way to secure commitment and support from others while generating excitement and enthusiasm.
- Able to think strategically, and translate that strategy into effective tactics.
- Skilled at creating partnerships and have a talent for consultative selling, and the ability to “push back” gracefully.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations.
- 2 – 5 years of experience from digital sales or digital ad agency, preferably mobile and programmatic.
- A hunter mentality, with a drive to crack and grow business
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile vendors across advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc is preferred.
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers or the ability to create them.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
- A “get it done, no matter what” mentality.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred.