Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York or Mountain View
GroundTruth is looking for a growing B2B Product Marketing Manager to lead in developing GTM, positioning, messaging, content, and education for the company. Serving as the liaison between sales, product, marketing and learning & development, s/he will be in charge of defining and communicating clear value propositions for GroundTruth products to both internal and external stakeholders. S/he will assist in developing internal processes and identifying opportunities to promote and differentiate GroundTruth’s products in market. S/he will also serve as the voice of the customer, supplying product feedback and recommendations to help guide future product enhancements.
The Product Marketing Manager will be an outstanding communicator, creative thinker, and possess strong analytical skills. S/he will have a strong understanding of the online advertising or marketing technology ecosystem. Internally, s/he will help analyze customer needs, market trends, and competitor strategies to develop market insight that help inform the product roadmap. S/he will work closely with learning and development to help train key internal stakeholders and sales teams. The role will report into the Head of Marketing.
- Drive a cross-functional go-to-market process, including partnership with key stakeholders and tracking key success metrics
- Develop revenue-driving go-to-market plans aligned with sales and product strategies and with defined success metrics tied to revenue
- Work closely with marketing to help build GTM strategies around key events and seasonal activities as they relate to the marketing content calendar
- Further define the market opportunity and buyer personas who will derive the greatest value
- Collaborate with product to further refine feature set across offerings, and corresponding use cases
- Be the voice of GroundTruth’s customer, informed by consistent assessment of customer needs, the market landscape, and GroundTruth’ value proposition
- Influence product development with a deep understanding of customer needs and purchase cycle
- Understand competitive differentiation and arm sellers with the effective tools to position against the competition
- Develop content & guide training for internal and external use including sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, and POVs
- Own the GroundTruth intranet repository to make sure sales documentation is current and product information is accurate
- 4-7 years product or marketing experience, primarily in product marketing and ideally within the digital advertising technology industry (network, exchange, large Web publisher, agency) or marketing technology company.
- Experience working with SaaS products
- The candidate should have an understanding of the Advertising Technology Industry, particularly mobile, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Management and Marketing Teams in developing GTM strategies to drive product adoption
- Strong understanding of technology, product development and innovation.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity.
- This role can be based out of Mountain View, California, or New York.
- Frequent travel is required.