Sales Marketing Manager
New York, NY | Marketing
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and nonprofits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
As the Sales Marketing Manager, you are at the intersection of the Sales/Customer Success teams and the Marketing department. Your goal is to support the accelerated growth of our business by assisting in key marketing campaigns/initiatives and supplying client-facing teams with the materials needed to add value to current and prospective clients.
- Create sales marketing collateral, including but not limited to: case studies, sales narratives, product one-sheets and strategic playbooks.
- Promote the company’s value to clients across our various lines of business–Managed Services, Self-Serve, and Reseller Partnerships.
- Contribute to the department’s strategic content calendar with ideas and help execute marketing campaigns across channels (website, emails, events, social, etc.).
- Collaborate with other departments, including product, technology and client services, to identify opportunities to better equip and support sales functions within the organization.
- Condense complicated technology and solutions into digestible, simplified concepts to support go-to-market and product release strategies.
- Partner with existing creative services to build compelling, on-brand, sales materials.
- 4-6 years’ experience as a Marketing Generalist or Specialist, Sales Marketing Manager, Content Strategist, or related role in a similar field.
- Interest in the mobile and advertising landscape.
- Strong analytical skills. You understand how to drive alignment between different stakeholders such as sales, account management, product, and strategic partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in tech
- Background in or passion for writing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.