GroundTruth enables real-time, location-based mobile marketing, without the guesswork. Working with GroundTruth, marketers can deliver more relevant, personalized messages to the right people they want to reach, based on the real places they visit every day through the most scalable and precise mobile marketing platform on the planet. Each month, GroundTruth’s patented location platform helps marketers reach over 300 million people globally with the ability to reach users at nearly 100 million unique points of interest. With GroundTruth, marketers can say goodbye to assumptive marketing and reach the right people at real places in real-time with precision, relevance and confidence. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
GroundTruth is looking for a motivated Engineer, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, as our industry is changing by the second. You must be a self-starter, a strong communicator, work well with others and be able to adapt to changes quickly in a high-pressure start-up environment. Taking ownership, being accountable and able to deliver with quality and on time is the key to success here. You will work side-by-side with Product Managers and Technical Champions and Sales team.
- Create tools, integrate 3rd party data partners in the platform.
- Facilitate reporting requirements for the Sales, account managers and operations.
- Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices wherever possible.
- Provide quality assurance in a highly visible and revenue-impacting production environment.
- Support applications and troubleshooting in the production environment.
- Competent in fundamental data structures.
- Tenacious, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Naturally curious, questioning and vetting requirements according to practical concerns, system limitations and common sense.
- Available for on-call application level support of production systems.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in a scripting language like Perl/Python/PHP/Ruby will be an added advantage.
- Expertise with the HTTP protocol and experience developing related applications.
- Experience with Unix tools and utilities and competent in command line
- Understanding of networks and TCP/UDP protocols. Systems programming background.
- Experience with software versioning system will be desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.