New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries.
- Create tools to integrate 3rd party data partners in the platform.
- Facilitate reporting requirements for the Sales, Account Managers and business operations.
- Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices wherever possible.
- Provide quality assurance in a highly visible and revenue-impacting production environment.
- Support applications and troubleshooting in the production environment.
- Competent in fundamental data structures.
- Tenacious, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Naturally curious, questioning and vetting requirements according to practical concerns, system limitations and common sense.
- Available for on-call application level support of production systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent; PhD is a plus.
- Expertise with the HTTP protocol and experience developing related applications.
- Experience with Unix tools and utilities and competent in command lines.
- A solid understanding of networks and TCP/UDP protocols.
- A systems programming background.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How you can impress us:
- Experience in a scripting language like Perl/Python/PHP/Ruby.
- Experience with software versioning system.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.