Digital Inventory Contractor
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Digital Inventory Contractor will work directly with our Ad Ops, Supply, and Sales teams to manage day-to-day inventory analysis needs (both pre and post-sale). This temporary position will be based in either our New York office; contract will run through December 31st, 2018.
- Forecast and analyze available inventory for outgoing sales proposals
- Collaborate with Campaign Managers to understand campaign delivery/performance and relationship to inventory used.
- Help develop ad apply processes to ensure maximum workflow efficiency.
- Report on key company metrics.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Become familiar with third party ad severs, rich media vendors, agencies, internal sales staff, product and design teams on all elements related to ad trafficking.
- A strong analytical thinker, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Interested in mobile technology.
- Willing to learn SQL.
- A BA/BS in Economics, Information Systems, or Business required.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in digital advertising.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent client service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to follow complex procedures.
- Familiarity with ad server technologies such as DoubleClick, Atlas, Sizmek, Pointroll, Mediaplex, Medialets, Celtra, Bridgetrack, Frasktalking, or Jivox is a plus.
- Experience with Python or other programming languages is a plus.