Marketing | New York, NY
• Work directly with the Events Manager to coordinate all event planning, participation and take down – from start to finish for approximately 125 domestic and international events.
• Communicate with internal staff, clients and vendors during all phases.
• Assist in the development of all event promotions and on-site collateral with the help of sales, marketing and creative teams.
• Plan and act based on tight program timelines.
• Manage stock of promotional products and collateral list.
• Oversee yearly events calendar, as well as event scheduling for executives and key staff.
• Build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
• Provide onsite support at events when necessary.
• Develop an understanding of our products and services.
• Support other initiatives of the team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- 2–3 years’ experience, specifically in new media marketing preferred
- Highly organized, outcome focused and target driven
- Strong interpersonal communications, extremely detailed oriented and ability to work in high stress situations
- Energetic and excels in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Project management skills and exposure to complex organizational structures
- Self-starter and independent thinker
Reports into: PR & Communications, Sr. Manager