Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
Our Mountain View office is looking for an energetic individual with an upbeat personality and a “can-do” attitude to keep our office humming. This person will be able to own everything from assisting our Porter clean up lunch to supporting senior level executives and clients. This position will primarily be responsible for day-to-day office operations. The role has significant career growth opportunities in addition to having the ability to make a real impact to the business and see results of one’s work immediately taking effect. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, have strong organizational skills, people skills and possess excellent attention to detail. This is a hands-on role for someone looking to get great experience quickly.
- Act as the face of the company and greeter of all GroundTruth guests.
- Act as primary contact with the building property managers and vendors for all lease and maintenance related activities.
- Support senior level employees in booking travel.
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies, groceries, lunches, special orders and ad hoc catering.
- Maintain safe, clean, organized, and well-stocked office.
- Maintain conference room bookings, manage the rooms, and provide food/drink, as required.
- Work within and reconcile Office Services budgets.
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees.
- Distribute mail daily and assist with arranging for FedEx pick-ups and drop offs.
- Act as main point of contact for planning holiday parties and company happy hours.
- Act as main point of contact for satellite West Coast Offices.
- Work closely with finance on office related matters.
- Execute other ad hoc administrative tasks and support senior executives, as needed.
- Organized:Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative:Strong written/verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- A Team Player:Believe in GroundTruth’s vision and take pride in being part of an exceptional team.
- Technically Adept:Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem Solver:Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – take charge of creating solutions.
- The ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace-setting.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a professional office environment, or customer service role.
- A willingness and ability to help others.
- A reliable source of transportation.
- A college degree.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.