New York, NY | Creative Services
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
We are looking for a Junior Designer with advertising experience to join a small but energetic creative team. If you have a minimum of a year of experience in designing advertisements for desktop and mobile, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This role will report to the Manager of Creative Services. The Junior Designer will work closely with the Manager of Creative Services, Account Managers, Revenue Managers, and Account Executives on assigned campaigns.
- Design mobile banner ads, landing pages, and rich media for post-sales accounts for various industries including QSR, Retail, CPG, and more
- Update creative content in Community, company’s online resource center
- Archive creatives in Google Drive, company’s cloud content sharing and management platform
- Manage clients’ expectations by working closely with Account Managers while prioritizing for best performance results and intuitive user experience
- Understand clients’ objectives, KPI’s and GroundTruth’s core products and technology as well as trends in the mobile advertising industry
- Collaborate with Revenue Managers to ensure proper deployment
- Prepare and participate in kick-off calls under supervision to review creative process, assets, and ideas
- A team player who focuses on the team’s and company’s success and not his/her own
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Organized and capable of prioritizing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator and listener with a strong work ethic
- Open to learn new skills while respectfully transferring your knowledge to team members
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in design in digital space
- A keen eye for color, layout, typography, visual hierarchy and most importantly – DETAIL
- An intermediate knowledge in PowerPoint to design presentation deck
- Experience in UI/UX design on mobile – is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.