Role: Software Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a software engineer, you’ll be a creative thought partner responsible for leveraging location data to maximize performance and insights for GroundTruth’s strategic clients and internal stakeholders.
- Review current systems.
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Document and Prepare training manuals for users
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems
- Develop software by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- BS/MS/MCA or equivalent in computer science
- 3+ years of experience running an online operation, Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements
- Expertise in Angular JS, Java, Python, Linux etc
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How you can impress us:
- Experience in open source platform and technologies (Apache, TomCat, MySql, etc) is a plus
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status