GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Design and develop automated test infrastructure to ensure functionality and stability of mission-critical systems.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to accelerate software development velocity and promote rapid iteration.
- Work closely with peers, architects, and managers to define requirements, design test strategy, and guarantee deliverables.
- Help building the next-generation ad serving platform.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development testing.
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and processes.
- Solid programming skills in Java, Typescript or Python.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Passion, dedication, and enthusiasm to drive solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How you can impress us:
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD tools such as AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, FitNesse.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with TestCafe/Selenium.
- Experience with Docker or Containers.
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
- Experience with ad serving technology.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.