GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in mobile location-based advertising. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with industry leaders and other professionals in the advertising community.
You will learn:
- The advertising technology industry landscape.
- The departments within the Client Services team: Account Management, Ad Operations and Creative.
- How to conduct industry research, sales documents, educational pieces, and blog articles.
- The lifecycle of a campaign, including pre-sale and post-sale CS responsibilities.
- How to put together client-facing material, including reporting and insights.
- Interested in the business of digital advertising and technology.
- A self-starter that takes initiative.
- Creative and flexible.
- Detail oriented and analytical with the ability to pivot quickly and accurately with tight turnaround times.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year college, preferably a rising Junior or Senior.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Analytical and effective at filtering and sorting data using Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.