Role: Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
GroundTruth is looking for talented Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our team of hard workers and big thinkers. This is a great opportunity to create tooling, work on state of the art digital technologies, and design and implement one of the biggest location and data platforms currently available.
- Design, build and maintain the infrastructure environment which enables GroundTruth’s products and services to grow and scale.
- Design, build, and maintain the automation that allows our team to manage a large number of systems.
- Automate day-to-day operations of a large-scale platform to enable Infrastructure as a Service
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar major or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience as a site reliability engineer
- Should have AWS Certification of Solution Architect Associate/Professional
- Experience with automation and configuration management at scale (SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with service discovery (etcd, consul) and cloud orchestration (kubernetes, terraform)
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to collaborate across teams and skill levels, and share your knowledge
- Experienced with code review processes and procedures, release management, and continuous integration methodologies
- Expert with tools for system and environment monitoring (e.g. Icinga, Sensu, NewRelic, Graphite)
- Knowledge of security fundamentals
- Experience with: Cassandra, Solr, Kafka, automatic capacity scaling tools, NoSQL technologies, containers, public and private cloud technologies
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status