Senior UI/UX Designer
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Senior User Interface and Experience (UI/UX) Designer will be responsible for creating and driving engaging digital experiences. The Sr. UI/UX Designer will serve as a cross-functional team member; working on workflow, design, testing, and prototyping. This role will collaborate with representatives from multiple departments to understand goals of each project and drive a consistent design language across all product while optimizing usability.
Must have an online portfolio with examples of user workflows, design mockups, and documentation reflecting the design thinking used to solve specific customer or business problems. The successful candidate will present and discuss relevant work materials from their portfolio during the interview process.
- Conceive, develop, test and present ideas that deliver the highest quality user experience in terms of innovation, simplicity and consistency.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, Engineers and customers to help define detailed product requirements as prototypes, descriptions and detailed wireframes.
- Communicate and present the designs and design ideas to stakeholders and developers as visualizations in a clear, well-documented form.
- Further develop the designs and design materials in sufficient detail that they can be expressed as clear features suitable for implementation by software development teams.
- Work with developers to ensure the designs are implemented as intended and the integrity of the user experience is maintained in the final product.
- Continually incorporate feedback to improve the user experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer building digital software products.
- Strong background and knowledge working with a wide range of UX Research, Visual Design, UI Design in a highly technical environment or complex product suite, demonstrated through a comprehensive portfolio of successful consumer products.
- Experience with Brand Language, Web & Mobile Design, Human Factors is a nice-to-have.
- Proficient with industry standard design and prototyping tools, as demonstrated by samples of prior work.
- 5+ years of experience working in tight collaboration with cross functional partners, ability to question, shape, and guide product design strategies at both a high and low level.
- Ability to context switch between major focus areas within an organization.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.