Senior UI/UX Designer
Mountain View, CA
GroundTruth is a global location technology company that drives results with real data. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and more by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. GroundTruth delivers superior consumer insights by seeing more people and places than anyone else, with an unrivaled first-party database of 95 million active monthly users and 17 million active daily users, across 100 million places and points of interest. GroundTruth currently serves 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
The Senior User Interface and Experience (UI/UX) Designer will be responsible for creating and driving engaging digital experiences. The Sr. UI/UX Designer will serve as a cross-functional team member; working on workflow, design, testing, and prototyping. This role will collaborate with representatives from multiple departments to understand goals of each project and drive a consistent design language across all product while optimizing usability.
Must have an online portfolio with examples of user workflows, design mockups, and documentation reflecting the design thinking used to solve specific customer or business problems. The successful candidate will present and discuss relevant work materials from their portfolio during the interview process.
- Conceive, develop, test and present ideas that deliver the highest quality user experience in terms of innovation, simplicity and consistency.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, Engineering and customers to help define detailed product requirements as prototypes, descriptions and detailed wireframes.
- Communicate and present the designs and design ideas to stakeholders and developers as visualizations in a clear, well-documented form.
- Further develop the designs and design materials in sufficient detail that they can be expressed as clear features suitable for implementation by software development teams.
- Work with developers to ensure the designs are implemented as intended and the integrity of the user experience is maintained in the final product.
- Continually incorporate feedback to improve the user experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer building digital software products.
- Strong background and knowledge working with a wide range of UX Research, Visual Design, UI Design in a highly technical environment or complex product suite, demonstrated through a comprehensive portfolio of successful consumer products.
- Bachelors or Master degree in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with Brand Language, Web & Mobile Design, Human Factors is a nice-to-have.
- Proficient with industry standard design and prototyping tools, as demonstrated by samples of prior work.
- 5+ years of experience working in tight collaboration with cross functional partners, ability to question, shape, and guide product design strategies at both a high and low level.
- Ability to context switch between major focus areas within an organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.