Account Management, Client Services | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
Account Managers at GroundTruth are product experts and along with our Account Executives, the client is at the core of everything they do. Account Managers are expected to provide the highest level of strategic pre-sale planning (account planning/media planning) and post-sale (insights) customer support focused on driving our client’s KPIs. The role owner will provide the highest level of customer service resulting in the flawless execution of their campaigns against the critical success factors of the client. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis and multi-tasking.
- Own pre and post-sale operations support for the direct sales organization.
- Own/Utilize campaign data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools and client campaign history).
- To enhance account team and client knowledge, build strategic account plans, and drive a sales strategy.
- The ability to understand the data and use that data to “tell a story” to a client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks.
- Recognize upsell opportunities; lead and influence clients to invest when opportunities arise.
- Support the Account Executive throughout sales process by being active participant on client meetings, navigate and influence clients’ personnel (planners and buyers) and compliment client objectives with suite of corresponding GroundTruth products.
- Be an expert in the vertical you work on and understand all challenges not only within that vertical, but the industry as a whole.
- Client Facing: Comfortable working in a client facing role and fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strategic: Understand components of selling opportunities and be able to articulate at a client level.
- Analytical thinker: Digest data, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A great communicator: you have strong written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- 4 – 5 years digital media experience in a client facing role.
- Worked on Retail and QSR accounts a plus.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Proficiency in Office Suite, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Salesforce.
- Technical aptitude: you’re not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn them.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.