Senior Software Engineer
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries.
- Develop highly reliable, scalable, high-volume and fault-tolerant web applications.
- Work closely with peers, Architects, and Product Managers to define and develop the next generation platforms.
- Contribute productive, quality work to create a competitive advantage to SW development by solving complex problems in component/product level.
- Conduct design, and code reviews.
- Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices.
- Conduct analysis and tuning of software performance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent; PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong coding skills in Python and AngularJS.
- Experience developing large consumer-facing applications.
- Experience working with MySQL database and redis.
- Experience in developing server side platforms, with a demonstrated ability to understand high performance, high-usage server side applications.
- A passion for continuous improvement and exploring new technologies.
- Competency in fundamental data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How you can impress us:
- Experience in developing Python application using Flask or Sanic.
- Personal projects that shows your interest.
- Experience in developing APIs.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior members in the team.
- Experience working with Postgres or Cassandra.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.