Platform Coordinator, Reseller (Associate Account Manager)
New York, NY | Platform Ops
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and were recently ranked of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work. Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about you
We’re seeking a Platform Coordinator with 1-2 years’ account management experience in Ad Tech / Digital advertising to join our Platform team. The Platform Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing technical solutions for streamlining operations, trafficking and managing mobile campaigns and establishing successful and long-lasting relationships with our customer base. A successful candidate will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and have a winning attitude.
If you’re a digital advertising enthusiast with relevant technical account management experience, we invite you to talk to us about our Platform Operations Specialist team at GroundTruth.
- Report to Team Lead, Platform Specialists
- Own customer relationships from account creation to maturity, helping with education, campaign setup, optimizations, and reporting
- Traffic/create new campaigns in GroundTruth’s platform “Ads Manager”
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple mobile advertising campaigns simultaneously.
- Work closely with your sales counterparts to win new business and upsell with existing customers.
- Become an expert on the GroundTruth products, listening to customer needs and assisting our Product team to implement changes.
- Share best practices both externally and internally to elevate the ability of you and your teammates
- Be the first point of partner contact for any technical guidance, campaign setup and training requests
- Devise and implement strategies for efficient processes and contribute knowledge to the team.
- Provide Ad Hoc solutions for automating and streamlining internal process
- Work in a thriving, fun-loving team and have access to industry-leading training and opportunities for growth.
- A fast learner and creative problem solver that loves to seek out solutions and doesn’t wait for answers
- Organized, detail-oriented and adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at one time
- Driven by your partners’ success and believe you play a direct role in your partner’s ability to succeed
- Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demand
- Able to think strategically, courteously and responds swiftly to customer requests
- Technically competent (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Motivated, goal orientated, and persistent, open to learning new skills and software
- Responsible and responsive: can work with minimal direction
- Dynamic, problem-solving, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Trafficking experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience in a digital media, performance marketing agency, social agency, account management, or media sales role
- A passion for technology and deep understanding of the mobile space across search, social, advertising networks, rich media vendors, mobile payments, etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals
- Proficiency in Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.