Account Management Intern
Client Services | New York, nY
**Please note this internship is UNPAID. You must be a current student who can intern for university credit to be considered.**
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in mobile location based advertising. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with industry leaders and other professionals in the advertising community.
- Support the Agency/Direct Account Management team.
- Assist in research of company sales documents, educational pieces, and blog articles.
- Assist the pre-sale and post-sale stakeholders with analyzing industry research and client performance.
- Collaborate on and own client facing material.
- Support other initiatives of the team as needed.
- Interested in the business of digital advertising and technology.
- A self-starter that takes initiative.
- Creative and flexible.
- Detail oriented and analytical with the ability to pivot quickly and accurately with tight turnaround times.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Currently enrolled in a four year college, preferably a rising Junior or Senior.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Analytical and effective at filtering and sorting data using Excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.