GroundTruth is the leading location platform for driving visits. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, along with predictive targeting products, GroundTruth is able to precisely reach mobile users in the real-world and influence business performance. Since 2009, GroundTruth’s focus on scale and accuracy has allowed it to capture 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion global physical visits annually. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
- Responsible for ensuring revenue is being recognized in accordance with the appropriate literature and revenue reporting requirements. Ability to research technical accounting subjects.
- Responsible for day to day accounting operations including but not limited to revenue, deferred revenue, sales rebate, sales reserve, accounts receivable, and a timely period close with appropriate cutoff and accrual.
- Manage offshore billing team, advise staff on non-routine transactions and on resolving billing issues, and provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Understand, develop, and enforce proper accounting practices and controls. Serve as administrator and business process owner of the revenue and AR module of Accounting System and billing platform.
- Respond to inquiries from other departmental managers on reporting requests, sales initiatives and other billing and revenue related inquiries.
- Responsible for revenue related monthly financial reporting, annual financial audit, and other related financial analysis
- Support management with special projects and workflow process improvements on ad hoc projects
- Organized and detailed oriented: Ability to prioritize and deliver work timely and accurately
- Analytical: be able to investigate and resolve issues effectively
- Reliable and flexible: hard-working, proactive, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A Team Player: take ownership, make all efforts to achieve the team goal
- Technical Adept: eager to learn new technologies and able to learn fast.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaborate with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Ability to multi-task, work under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting including 3+ years in public accounting with high tech clients
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP)
- Proficient in advanced Excel skills
- Experience in handling large data set and analysis
- Experience in billing and reconciliation
- Experience in SalesForce.com is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status