Role: Software Engineer (Scala)
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
As an engineer search your role will be to primarily work on search and Development of APIs, performance improvement tasks and liaison with other teams for guidance.
- Implement features needed for our search business
- Integrate with demand partners using REST APIs
- Build solid REST APIs that allow supply partners to integrate with us.
- Work closely with the Mountain View & Charlotte teams.
- Work with the engineering architect / director for guidance
- 3 to 6 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and advocacy of software engineering best practices
- Amazon AWS
- Write SQL Queries
- Elastic Search
- REST APIs
- Able to debug code
How you can impress us:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with engineering leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status