Advertising Operations Manager
Supply Monetization | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com
GroundTruth is looking for smart, skilled ad operations manager to join our team now. The Ad Ops Manager will be tasked with managing the day-to-day complexities of GroundTruth’s direct network of supply partners, understanding various supply partners, ensuring day-to-day operations are handled, and on-boarding new direct publishers. This position provides the opportunity to dive headfirst into the complexities of online advertising and candidates must be able to learn quickly. Ad Tech experience is required. The ideal candidate should be eager to join a startup where they will be challenged but also get to immediately witness their contribution to the company. Candidates should be self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals who can efficiently balance a variety of responsibilities with an enthusiastic, never quit attitude.
- Managing day to day operations of GroundTruth’s supply relationships.
- Establishing and managing on-boarding new supply partners
- Write custom ad-hoc SQL queries for performance optimizations, debugging, and discrepancy checks
- Ensure proper supply is established to exceed advertiser goals.
- Provide updates and analysis on supply performance
- Work with teammates to resolve discrepancies that arise during the audit process in a constructive, educational manner.
- Make clear, accurate and fast decisions based on a multitude of policies.
- Problem solver:Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level. Ability to negotiate and mediate. Has a demonstrated mastery of cross-functional teamwork.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team. You are willing to share knowledge and able to facilitate a positive team rapport.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn. You are comfortable with data and can translate findings to people who are less technical.
- Driven: A self-starter who is highly motivated.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of related work experience (i.e. advertising operations).
- Strong knowledge of real-time bidding “RTB” platforms and supply-side “SSP” platforms.
- Proficient in SQL to write custom ad-hoc queries for performance optimizations, debugging, and discrepancy checks.
- Knowledge of Scala or Java programming languages is nice to have.
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.